Franchising offers an effective and versatile model for duplicating a successful business model, with the added benefits of:
- Providing capital for expansion, without diluting ownership.
- Sourcing owner operators who are committed to their customers.
- Enabling efficient and streamlined expansion into interstate and international markets.
- Providing greater advertising and marketing capabilities.
- Facilitating vertical integration for products and services
- Growing a larger and more valuable business that can eventually be sold.
Every client who wants to pursue franchising undergoes a feasibility study, which is a comprehensive analysis of their business and its suitability for franchising. If the feasibility study proves positive, I work with my client to develop their franchising strategy and guide them through every stage of building and launching their franchise.
If the feasibility study proves negative, I mentor my client to put the necessary plan, actions and people in place to progress them to a position where franchising is feasible, or help them to pursue an alternative growth path. A feasibility study provides business owners with clarity about where they are in relation to their goals.